Why choose us?
Our GRP composite doors offer enhanced security thanks to its rigid polymer sub-frame, high density insulated core and high impact resistant GRP skin. Rest assured that our doors are tried, tested and trusted, keeping you and your family safe.
The woodgrain finish was developed from oak tree grain. You’ll also find the same woodgrain effect and moulding design on the slim glazing cassette, giving a seamless and authentic finish.
Everything about our GRP composite door is designed to be easy to maintain – simply wipe clean with warm soapy water.
Superb Sound Insulation
With a weighted noise reduction of 31 decibels it means you can be sure your new door will keep outside noise to a minimum.
High impact resistant glass reinforced polyester (GRP) skin that will maintain its pristine appearance.
Triple Glazed Glass
Our triple glazed, laminated as standard insulated glass units encapsulate the decorative glazing between two panes of clear glass, protecting it and making it easy to keep clean.
With water resistant polymer composite rails, our doors will keep the weather at bay and will stay looking great for longer.
The most energy efficient composite door on the market.
The rising cost of energy bills and the impact on the environment means we all want to keep our consumption to a minimum. One of the best ways to achieve this is to choose thermally efficient products which will keep warmth in and cold out, saving money and emission levels. Look out for the ‘A’ to ‘C’ indicative energy ratings displayed on most pages. With ‘A’ delivering the highest performance levels.
To complement your home, our low-maintenance colour finish is designed to stay looking good year after year, both on the inside and outside.
Standard & Premium Colours
Whilst we feel the choice and quality of our doors are unparalleled; we are constantly striving to raise the bar, to improve our products and to give our customers more. This can be seen very clearly in this addition to our range. It’s called nxt-gen and for a very good reason.
The range features our latest innovation where the flush-fitted inner-frame sits level with the moulding to give sleek lines and a finish which is unsurpassed. Symmetry and balance are also very much key elements as we want you to look at your door and feel it is perfect in every way.
Incomparable security features
Superb sound insulation
Excellent thermal efficiency
Often the solution to a back door from a kitchen or dining room to be able to view the garden, the Stable Door can also used as a front door.
• The perfect choice for a back door
• Choose from the Renown, Diamond or Top door styles
• Increases natural light and ventilation
• Choose different colour options for the inside and out
• Constructed to provide stability, security, and weather protection
Composite Glass French Doors
The new One Lite door is an innovation that gives you all the benefits of the GRP composite door and a vast glazing option too!
• These doors are one of the most popular features of any home
• Enjoy the added living and entertaining space, combines the indoors and outdoors
• Instantly adds value to your home
• Increases the natural light and ventilation
• Innovation that gives you all the benefits of the GRP composite door with a large glazing area too
Care and Maintenance
Your Distinction GRP composite door has been designed to be easy to maintain.
To keep your door clean, prolong the life of the surface finish and protect your warranty, we recommend you wash it regularly using warm soapy water (washing up liquid is ideal) and a soft, lint-free cloth. If you live in a coastal area, in a heavily industrialised area or near a main road, you may need to clean your door more frequently.
It is important that you DO NOT use any of the following on your door:
• Abrasive cleaners or scouring pads
• Any type of bleach or solvent (e.g. white spirit, methylated spirit, cellulose thinners, acetone or nail varnish remover)
• Any type of adhesives or tack for providing temporary protection or fixing of seasonal or other decorations etc.
• High pressure or steam cleaners
Every Distinction GRP composite door is manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure it is strong, durable and secure. We have sold over four million doors to date, evidence of the quality and exacting specification we demand.
The door has a perimeter sub-frame of a solid, water-resistant polymer material, which is reinforced with Laminated Veneered Lumber (LVL). A thermoset GRP skin is bonded to this sub-frame and the core of the door is then filled with high density, 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam. Water resistant polymer composite rails protect the core from damage or water absorption and the high impact resistant thermoset GRP skin keeps your door looking great for longer!
The door’s core is what makes it so thermally efficient and so good at reducing sound. In fact, it is the most thermally efficient door on the market, increasing your home’s energy efficiency and saving you money on your energy bills.
A Distinction GRP composite door has a wealth of facts and figures that prove its quality. The door: • Reduces outdoor noise by an average of 31dB.
• Achieves Global Warming Potential (GWP) score of less than 5.
• Achieves Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) score of zero.
• The door leaf and glazing system are major components when part of a door set and have a proven ability to achieve PAS24:2016, industry’s enhanced security standard, a prerequisite in attaining certification to Secured by Design a police initiative to protect against unlawful intrusion.
Everything about a Distinction GRP composite door has been designed to enhance your home for years to come.